Monday, April 6, 2009

Toilet Training

My dear wife is taking Holy Week off from blogging. Since I'm on "Spring Break" (a euphamism for a plant shutdown/forced vacation) this week, I've actually got a little extra time to blog. Don't worry, though, Amy and I have put together quite a list to keep me busy, with the filing of our tax returns at the top of the list. I am going to have to pick up the blogging slack with regards to the amusing little anecdotes regarding our adorable little Saint.

Erin has finally been showing some signs that she might be ready to learn how to use the toilet. So, upon getting her out of bed this morning and before getting her dressed for school, I asked her if she wanted to set on the toilet. Her big sister was in the bathroom, so we waited patiently outside.


Upon taking her seat on the throne, she reached back for a magazine. Oh, is that the way Daddy does it? We never know just what our children are going to pick up from us. She also demonstrated some rare modesty by asking that the door be closed. Probably another thing that she picked up from Dad.

No comments: